Osky Interactive is a team that boldly values creativity, receptiveness to new ideas and working together in a friendly atmosphere. So, if working with an open managerial style and having a results-based career progression is your cup of your tea, apply now.
Senior Digital Designer / UX Designer
The strength of the Osky brand can be attributed to the unity of form and function, a guiding principle that reflects the company’s aim to produce digital work that is at once beautiful, meaningful, and cutting edge.
We have a rare opportunity for a highly creative, passionate Senior Digital Designer who has a flair for both style and substance. The ideal candidate will be ready to take their career to the next level as well as push a leading digital agency in Canberra to greater heights; someone who can create beautiful designs and lead a team in producing excellent digital output.
- Keep up to date with cutting edge digital campaigns, platforms and technology.
- Conception, generation and execution of visual design across a range of mediums incl. website, social, and apps.
- Develop wireframes along with the users journey.
- Produce creative and innovative designs that meet client briefs.
- Liaising with the technology team to ensure the best creative solutions are realised, implemented and deliver.
- Demonstrate and apply key principles of interface design to all screen based media, including mobile and emerging formats.
- Understanding of web development process, including Strategy, IA, Design and Implementation.
- Knowledge of design principles and how they apply in an online context.
- Experience of designing engaging and intuitive interactions, using a range of techniques such as storyboards, wireframes and prototypes.
- Proficiency in Adobe products (Flash, Fireworks, Photoshop).
- Portfolio of user experience and interface design work.
- Solid typography, graphic and interaction design skills.
- Strong concept development ability and an excellent understanding of composition, colour and imagery.
- Excellent understanding of usability experience and accessiblity issues.
Click here to apply.
Developer / Programmer (PHP) – Zend, OOP, SQL
Osky Interactive’s success can be attributed to our perfect blend of technology and human collaboration, with leading design and marketing agencies in the ACT and NSW region, to deliver high-end web solutions.
We are seeking for that rare individual who is passionate about programming, loves the challenges that comes with the job, and delivers fantastic results, to join our Canberra based web development studio.
If you happen to be that person, you will be given the opportunity to run your own projects and accounts, working collaboratively with our vast network of creative partners and clients.
- To collaborate with the creative and technical team
- To develop cutting-edge, commercial-grade Internet applications
- To enhance existing applications with new features and functionality
- To liaise with valued clients directly on a daily basis
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience
- Competent in working with PHP, Linux, MySQL, AJAX, CSS, HTML, and other core web technologies
- Skilled in developing custom applications which are scalable and robust
- Goal focused and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Great communication skills and friendly personality
- Up to date with the latest web technologies and ability to render them into applied work
- Skills in object-oriented design and experience with Java would be advantageous
Click here to apply.
Web Project Administrator/Coordinator
The Osky brand is about delivering the best customer service, 100% of the time, and it all starts at the frontline. In this new role, you will play a vital role in the day-to-day operations of our studio, coordinating projects, and managing clients and developers.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be involved in an inspiring team and to make you mark in an organisation that rewards innovation.
If you are a passionate digital native, meticulously organised, and thrive on building relationships with both internal and external customers, you just might be who we are looking for.
- Compiling project briefs in response to client requirements
- Assist graphic designers, and site and content developers, in the management and development of digital projects across the organisation
- Schedule and track project progress to ensure work is delivered on time
- Verify projects are implemented according to estimates and design specifications
- Coordinate the testing of websites
- Work with management, designers, and developers to implement streamlined design and development processes
- Keep up-to-date with emerging trends in web technologies and proactively recommend new technologies and solutions to the team
- Maintain appropriate levels of documentation
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- A flair for overcoming obstacles and ‘getting the job done’
- A creative and innovative approach
- Familiarity with the principles of Web Design – particularly related to Web 2.0
- Understanding of Content Management System
- Ability to set and meet achievable deadlines and milestones
- High level of attention to detail
- A desire to further your knowledge in an evolving industry
Click here to apply.