Web Development Career &
Osky Interactive is an internationally based company with operations in Australia, Malaysia and Singapore. We are expanding our capabilities in the Kuala Lumpur team to support our successful and continuous growth throughout the recent decade.
We are looking for high-caliber talent to join our growing web development team in Cyberjaya, the premier tech hub of Malaysia, to continue working with our established members with a wide range of unique and exciting projects.
The success we deliver to our clients comes from the best developers as a strong foundation within our digital agency. Our developers have many opportunities for growth and success working on a wide variety of digital projects and solutions.
We lead the way and want you to thrive at Osky, so that you can continue to grow and succeed in getting the best throughout your career.
Our Development Team in Kuala Lumpur
Current Openings at Osky – Kuala Lumpur
Web Developer (Back-End)
Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.Apply Today
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services via API and databases.
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Understand source code management and versioning.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Thinking creatively and contribute new ideas.
- Stay up to date with new technologies and industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Work closely with front-end web developers to align with design vision.
Skills and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years experience in back end web development.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good knowledge in PHP and MySQL is required.
- Familiar with PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Zend, CakePHP.
- Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
- Good knowledge of front end development.
- Proficiency in CMS like WordPress, Drupal, Magento.
- Familiar with web service API.
- Understand and have experience using version control (Git).
- Basic linux command line knowledge and general server maintenance is an added advantage.
Web Career with Unique Web Applications
Our Osky team in Canberra is uniquely skilled and versatile for handling any website / web project, SEO digital marketing, UI / UX design, web applications or web systems that you require.
We have a variety of project managers, interface designers, digital marketers and business analysts in Canberra and can be utilised through different skills in any project. Our team is passionate and hardworking for the web, and has many growth opportunities for working with many organisations and businesses to develop new skills and building your web career.
Although there are no immediate vacancies, we are always looking out for talented individuals who desire an opportunity in having a great career in web, and can support the company.
You are welcome to express your interest to be part of our growing team as an experienced individual or an intern wanting some work experience.Submit Your Resume / CV
Internship Opportunities with University of Canberra
Osky Interactive works with the University of Canberra Faculty of Arts and Design Internship Program to provide internship opportunities to students who wish to develop their future in a web career.
Our internships will provide you with the opportunity to be exposed to a variety of web projects or web applications to help our clients regularly.Apply for an Internship