The Australian Diabetes Educators Association (ADEA) was formed in 1981 and is the leading Australian organisation for health care professionals providing diabetes education and care. ADEA actively promotes evidenced-based best practice diabetes education to ensure optimal health and well-being for all people affected by, and at risk of, diabetes.
- WordPress CMS.
- eWay payment integration.
- News, article, document and publication management.
- Clinicians locator with Google Maps integration.
- Integrated comprehensive member management system that services multiple state offices.
- Integrated credentialing system.
- Integrated mentoring system.
- Events calendar and registration system.
To provide ADEA a scalable digital platform to drive its growing membership base and serve its members in the most user-friendly possible way and automate its complex processes for maximum business efficiency.
Osky delivered a dynamic website that is completely customised to meet ADEA’s requirements with integrated online systems from online membership registration to a sophisticated credentialing and mentoring system.