Information we Collect
The information we collect when you browse our site is stated as follows:
- Your IP address;
- The type of operating browser and operating system you used;
- The time and date of your visit;
- The pages that were accessed;
- The previous site that you visited to come to our website;
- Your country from which you are accessing our website.
If you contact us, we will collect:
- The identifying information you provide, such as your name or phone number;
- The email address you nominate;
- The message you have left for us;
- Your entry into a competition or promotion;
No attempt will be made to identify individuals who have accessed this site. Unless in the unlikely situation that a law enforcement agency has a warrant to access our service provider’s files. No personal information will be collected of you unless you choose to participate in online or phone communications with us or opt-into a service which may require us to contact you back.
Use of personal information collected
The purposes for which we collect, use or disclose personal information include:
- To provide products and services to you;
- To manage our relationship with you, including:
- Communicating with you about our products or services, including information for products or services which may be of interest to you;
- Billing you with products or services that we charge for;
- Managing any request for refund of services;
- To investigate any complaints or concerns made by you;
- To offer assistance to you through technical support or consultation
- For statistical or research purposes;
- In response to a legal requirement or regulatory bodies which oversee Osky;
- To obtain professional consultation of our specialist advisors in accounting, legal or insurance related matters;
- To verify your identity, assist in identification for other users and determine appropriate services;
- For internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis;
- Any other person authorised by you, as specified by you.
We will always give you the option to opt out of further communications. Your personal information may be stored in servers in overseas countries outside of Australia. If we disclose information to third parties, we impose strict obligations of security and confidentiality upon that information.
Holding and storing your personal information
Our online services are hosted in secure accredited facilities. We have implemented physical, technical and administrative safeguards to protect the personal information we collect and hold. Access to personal information is restricted to all people except company employees on a need-to-know basis to provide products or services to you. We hold your information in a number of different formats.
Osky takes all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, unauthorised access, disclosure, interference or other misuse.
We may occasionally hire other companies to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to handling customer support enquiries, processing transactions or customer freight shipping. Those companies will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. Osky takes reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
How you can access or correct your information
You can contact us to review, request access, correct, update or remove your personal information at any time under the Privacy Act 1988 or Freedom of information Act 1982. You can do so by emailing [email protected].
An individual can seek to obtain or update their original documents by making a request via email.
Osky Interactive. 49 Harricks Crescent, Monash, Australia, ACT 2903